Saturday, April 9, 2011

Doctors are atheists...

How else can one explain their behavior?
Divine intervention happens, keeping me alive and these fools ignore it and call it luck.
Its nothing more than a bunch of childish souls angry because they aren't getting what they want.
They want me to die so they can collect the price on my head.

That is how I'm being handled. These scumbags tell the people around me that I'm having delusions and that they are to treat me horribly to shake my self confidence. Never going to happen, God.convinced me about who I am long before I said anything to anyone.

Why have I not made a serious effort to leave this country?
I have met with representatives from China, it is mine.
If I leave now, the US government will only continue its fraudulent behavior and cause the nuclear annhialation of america. Greedily sick with power they realize who I am and are overwhelmed with guilt because of how they have done me. They are suicidal and don't care how many americans they take with them.

Victorian communism is about taking care of each other.
I intend to be entirely laissez faire upon everthing except making sure the people are housed, clothed and fed. I consider that to be my job as Tsar.
I have no use for people that are so worried about someone else getting a free ride they use it as an excuse to kick people when they are down.

I'm still waiting for those handling me to do something other than lie and kick me when I'm down, living on the street. Selling artwork and begging for spare change because they lie about my artwork causing it not to sell. Or they seed poor weather over venice beach, just to keep me off the boardwalk.

That is how greedy these peole are. They have deluded themselves into thinking that is the kind of treatment i deserve because I refuse to work for a jew.

They can bloody piss off as far as I am concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment