Saturday, June 4, 2011

The fable of the feral cat...

I saw a cat in the park the yesterday that made me wonder what made cats feral.
I think it must have been eating cockroaches.
You have a cat there, watching all of these people eat aplenty leaving crumbs everywhere.
Cockroaches show up to eat the crumbs before the cat can get there.
Starving enough to eat anything the cat pounces and quickly eats, hopefully tasting nothing.
Looking at the people again, resentment begins to grow.
Eventually the cat decides, next time one of those wastrels comes near him he is going to rip it to shreds with his claws for every cockroach is had to eat because nobody fed it.

I see feral homeless people that turn to crime because people are more interested in making money than doing anything good for society. Capitalism is a race of rats trying to make it rich before they die. The maze where money is the cheese and the only reward is death at the end of it. Nothing can buy back time spent for it to be lived over again. Time spent unwisely is far more important than how any money is spent.

When I get that money I intend to buy a beach house and build a dock to moor my yacht here. The house from the film "Heat" is the one I chose when it was for sale years ago. Now I'm not even sure I want a house in America, I'd rather go to the Schoenbrunn and have room to spare for guests and the artists for my commune. How selfish the chateau d'or of Bel Air, CA is, such few rooms it hardly compares to true european opulence. True opulence includes the generosity of 1477 rooms for people to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment