Wednesday, July 13, 2011

They dare to interfere...

They think their lies can convince me of anything other than the necessary destruction of the city of Los Angeles. They say, why don't I go there to get the money? So they can have covert oepratives attempt to murder me there? Committing acts of war and antagonizing anyplace I go into war with them?? I'd rather stay here and not put any others in jeopardy.

The soldiers of the second Christ have eternal life and do not need projectile weapons. Guns don't work on me, what do I need one for? I'd rather a sword. All I want is a properly made Katana with a damascus style blade. I shall channel the corona of the sun into the blade making it just as hot. That shall complete my thesis upon the martial arts.

The seagull technique, seagulls are a sailor's best friend because they can alter the waves.
Equate your kicks and punches to the flock of birds and your opponents movement to the waves of the ocean. This technique allows you to prevent an opponent from hitting you. Why hit them if they can't touch you? Martial arts are about self defense.

I tire of these childish jews and their temper tantrums.
Only Israel would see it as glorious to destroy the earth and save themselves. That is all they wanted stealth aircraft for. I saved the earth from them. That is one of the things that makes me a saint. I forced the sale out into the open with blowing the whistle on Israel for renting them to cause SARS in ASIA.

And they say I deserve nothing for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment