Saturday, June 8, 2013

These pig American doctors experiments...

Upon whomever they want, including but far from limited to the POTUS (how they all like their acronyms, President Of The United states.). Not to mention myself. I intend to see if they can perform one of their medical miracles and save Los Angeles from atomics. These people claim they are more of a Jesus than this guy. I already saved this town from how many nukes and they still pose as me. So fine, let them prove it. I'll give them plenty of chances. I'm sure that as soon ad my train is far enough away tomorrow this place will be flattened by my telepathy alone. I'll most likely resurrect it once I smoke some ganja.  I figure after three times the number of atomics I've already saved them from, I might be able to forgive them. Otherwise we'll bomb them and resurrect them until they learn that nobody should experiment upon anyone else.  These barbarians chose to sew the seed of "kill them all and let God sort them out" let them reap that karmic harvest..

When nice guys finish last all the assholes that finished first wind up running things.

No comments:

Post a Comment