Thursday, September 5, 2013

The most selfish thing I have ever heard of...

Portions of America get destroyed and these people think it's funny. I'm sure those that lost family don't find it funny. Of course these people think it's funny for reasons only known to themselves.

All of the women attempting to contact me and not being allowed to by the scumbags of the CIA and other government alphabet soup agencies while a bunch of homosexuals with too much money and no brains try to force me to become a homosexual, this will cause this entire nation to perish. As I've said before, I'd rather destroy this place than be forced into homosexuality. It's disgusting that medical "professionals" can sell their services to program people in such a fashion. You've kept me from my Princess for how many years now? Do you not expect me to leave and retaliate? You are stupid, selfish and greedy.

I can still torch America with solar flares, despite wether people laugh at me or not. I think they laugh like lunatics that need to be taken away in strait-jackets. I could also and have ordered nuclear strikes, what do these people find so funny about that? Only a crazy nutjob would laugh when nuclear weapons are shot at him or her. Whatever. My only goal now is to leave and be with my princess of Monaco. Pity that a bunch of jealous hate filled pieces of crap with too much money and clout think they should interfere. Causing an international fiasco. Oh well, not my fault. All I did was win the hearts of millions of women, causing these jealous haters to be jealous in the first place. There can be only one Romeo...


To own a pound of flesh without spilling any blood can be done with deed and title. One can have a deed entitling one to own a pound of flesh and have no blood spilt in a similar fashion to having a deed to real-estate.
William Shakespeare was a renowned anti-semite, read The Merchant of Venice. Hollywood should be ashamed at how they lick the boots of these hebrews. Of course if they don't they get labeled a Nazi and murdered as if it were stil world war II.

Americans are nothing but a bunch of slaves to these hebrews. I refuse to be enslaved and that makes these hebrews wish for my death. I can never die, no matter what you try or how much you lie.


I think a nuclear strike is called for every single bogus bet and for all of the words accredited to me that I've never said.

I hope you selfish pieces of crap are happy for causing all of this will your greedy lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment