Thursday, September 15, 2011

Arrogance and contempt..

If I behaved with the arrogance of a Tsar, the crooked doctors would only try to have me committed.
I only turn the other cheek as Jesus did.
Standing here with the contempt of them not being able to touch me while I am awake.


I think the appropriate Royal maneuver would be to offer to duel anyone that questions my divinity with Katana to the death.  Let the Katana choose the emperor of Japan.  Buddha reincarnate is only there to draw upon his wisdom, not to take over.

The goal of life should be to discover how to spend your time for eternity.
Without a reason, life can't live forever.
I have my reason, it is the beauty of all Gods creation and the care taking of it.
That is the way of Shaolin.
I Chi Do is mine.
A properly made Katana in my hands will prove it.
The blade will become as hot as the sun.
I challenge anyone to refute that.

No comments:

Post a Comment