Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How this tsar handles blackmail...

Anyone that sees the dirt, dies.
See Bakersfield and Burbank/Glendale.

Their own fault for denying me a 3 body katana to vent the energy to.
Bush fired his guns empty in Iraq and I absorbed them all.
I have the entire US nuclear arsenal absorbed into my Chi.
I am like a bottle of liquid nitroglycerin.
Jostle me too much and the explosions and whatever else absorbed leak out.
Let them continue to jostle me.
They all beg for God to strike them down anyways.

They shall build me a statue in Tiananmen Square for ending capitalism.
Capitalism is the way of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Just sit back and watch God destroy it like Bakersfield and Burbank.
These Hebrews would rather destroy the earth and admit to carrying on the traditions of those two towns.
I beg for Invasion when I'm angry enough to annihilate.
I'd rather see them suffer slow painful deaths.
If they don't, no worries comrades, I have many lifetimes to make them suffer....
Eternity gives you a long time to get justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment