Monday, September 26, 2011

Let them suffer from their own backwards logic...

They assume that they could not do evil and wicked things to the second Christ.
Following such logic, one would assume that one couldn't do such wicked things to "God's chosen".

These people here are walking around in a dazed television created stupor.
Pill popping wussies that can take no pain assume a person with a broken jaw must be on something.
What does Moscow think of a Tsar that can handle the pain of a broken jaw while living on the street for nearly two years, using only herbal medicines?

I pass out from complete and total exhaustion from maintaining a constant state of kiai.
They do whatever they want to me while I'm passed out and film it.
That is how desperate they are to discredit me.
I still cracked fort knoxx.
I still leaked all over the internet causing riots worldwide.
And I did it with no cash that anyone has tried to send me.
I still operated enough to collapse the United States.
The pen is mightier than the sword, with or without any money, I can still post to the internet and cause a riot.
They paint me here as a commie spy, I am no spy, I am a revolutionary.
Civil war in the jewnited states.
The kikes have gotten uppity and have gone way too far.
Blatant use of nazi mind control upon the populace.
They ignore cities disappearing from the face of the earth and continue to jostle me.
As I've said on internet forums, I figure it will take the entire eastern seaboard to snap them out of their complacent television created stupor.

All these kikes in the industry do is jealous hate the talent and ruin it for their own greedy selfish profit.  The number of musicians I have met that shouldn't be on the street but still are is shameful.  The music industry retirement plan is living on the street on social security insurance.

Tell those morons that think they can give me two choices, here are their choices, Give me what's mine or deport me to China and prepare for an invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment