Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Tsar that begs...

While Moscow begs me to leave, so they can flush this cesspool of human feces.  I am panhandling begging for the lives of these ingrates.
I give the world I Chi Do, the fountain of life and the keys to life and death.
How does the people here respond?
They try to give credit to someone else and paint me as a drug addict.
Same with the "Allies of Peace".

More things that make me the Tsar.
How can I just let millions of gullible fools die because of the lies of a few suicidal egomaniacs that refuse to give up their power?
These American fools are entirely gullible when it comes to the media and medicine.
They have made medicine their new religion with doctors that do "medical" miracles as the false prophets.

I Chi Do only allows me to absorb so many atomic explosions.
Those weren't duds, I absorbed their energy.
I need a Katana to vent the energy to.

These fools see no profit from eternal life.
They only see profit from proving otherwise.
They think they can just ignore my diplomatic immunity because they haven't told me.
They still do whatever they want to me and ignore the world.
Telling people here that I'm just doing it for the attention.
The United Nations has already given me the attention that I deserve.
The United States is in it's final death throws.
They think they can just continue to lie in the media and prevent it from collapsing.
I think the UN must step in with peace keeping troops and force the media to end their childish lies.

End the rule of gutless liars that can't handle a painful truth.
They mock everyone else but when they are mocked they have temper tantrums and become violent.
America needs to be taught a lesson on how to laugh at themselves.
The jewnited states or the united mistakes.
They both crack me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment