Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My first action as Secretary General of the United Nations..

Is to draft a new treaty regarding the proliferation of atomic weapons.
Limiting the proliferate gives untold power to far few nations, allowing them to bully nations that lack such capabilities.  As was seen in the Iraq war and George W. Bush bullying the middle east for Israel. The new treaty will encourage proliferation of atomic weapons with one disclaimer,   ANY USE OF ATOMIC WEAPONS SHALL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE RETALIATION BY ALL NATIONS THAT HAVE OBTAINED THEM!  This should put the atomic genie back in the metaphorical bottle and hopefully end all fears of the use of these horrible devices.

These stupid people in this town, still push me around as if I'm a nobody because it's their town and they never heard of me before.  What can be done to change this?  America bombs themselves and they still push me around,  My telepathy destroys and resurrects cities, they give the credit to someone else and try to erase my memories of it and then have a bunch of homosexual deviants rape me.  They beg for death every day they treat me in this fashion and I refuse to give them one that is quick and painless.  I'd rather see an invasion and see these disgusting faggots rot in cages that are too small.  Right next to their sicko doctors that aid them in rape.

I am asking all of my loyal subject to aid me in sending a message back to these God forsaken homosexuals by dumping all stock in the Starbucks corporation because they cater to gays.  In fact I think any food service company that is publicly traded and hires gays should have their stock dumped into the toilet.  Let the people speak about their true feelings towards homosexuality in this fashion.  End the days in America where gays have more rights than normal straight men!  Straight men have no rights here, these faggots can do whatever they want and get away with it because to counteract their evil behavior is a hate crime!  How these stupid hebrews protected that army of faggots!

No comments:

Post a Comment