Tuesday, February 5, 2013

All these Americans know how to do is bully people..

Unable to come up with anything intelligent, all they can think to do is use lies and violence in futile attempts to force me into what they want me to be.  As if this bunch of sinners can dictate to a second Christ how he should be.  These people have no interest in eternal life and only seek fame and fortune in proving otherwise.  Here it is, ears later and they still cannot prove otherwise and have angered their neighbor to the south, Mexico to the point of allowing me to place Short Range Ballistic Missiles there. They attempt a preemptive strike upon Mexico, resulting in my redirecting it back upon the United States.  They doubt my telepathy, yet I still redirected their own bombs back upon them.  their attitude is one of "anybody can say that", yeah well, who else is saying that?

I hear Cancun is much nicer this time of year and I'm quite certain that the Christians in Mexico actually want eternal life and won't interfere with my communications or paychecks.  Especially since the only thing these stupid Americans can do is bully me with their stupid queers.  These childish people still trying to out "hack" me.  That's how Mr. Kevin Mitnik operates, his brand of hacking is to deface my webpages, communications and lie in a fashion that causes queers to harass me.  They think they've out done me because they've stolen my passwords.  Whatever, I'm still next in line to be Secretary General of the United Nations and most of the world considers me to be the second Christ and these idiots have only angered them all.

Via con dios, America.
Go with God, you're going to need it, with all of your dumb queers.
America has too many people screwing each other in their rectums to have anything paved with Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment