Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Humorous?

There's so many reasons that people laugh.
Laughter is the best medicine.
Why do you laugh?
I laugh internally to the point of nearing urinating upon myself everytime I survive what these evil doers do to me.  My Family fled the nation of Hungary in October of 1956.  My father was an "Octoberist" of those times.  I think One Church per nation instead of all being orthodox.  Different lands promote different cultures.  The Church's largest problem within the United States is that there are far too many other "charities".  If I were the president, and Christian, I would protect my church by only allowing them to have non-profit status and not just any .org.  Jewnited States indeed.

You will never live it down.
GET OVER IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment