Monday, January 21, 2013

These crazy people ignore everything and everyone...

Except for money.  All they see is the money people have tried to bless me with and lie through their teeth to steal it.   These big shot scumbags in the entertainment industry and all of the people they bribe, including police and doctors.  How dare they interfere with my communicating with people such as the Pope and foreign heads of state?  They lie nd claim that I hired actors, wheres the proof?  They lie and say the money is drug money being laundered, again, where's the proof?  They make claims that I'm a commie spy trying to escape the country and the world is lying to facilitate this.  Escape the country?  that means you've done nothing but try to murder me to keep me from leaving alive, how many miracles have you ignored???  These money grubbing demons will never let me have any because they will never believe, it's sad that people with clout in this town are so stupid and childish.

As childish as some adults behave, there must be reincarnation for them to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment