Thursday, January 10, 2013

These people will never be satisfied!

They will only continue to make lame excuses not to believe.
Those that claim I've been kidnapped are the ones keeping me incommunicado.
Everything still kept from me because Rumsfeld thinks it's a hoax by the Chinese and the rest of the world!
As many times as I've saved this bloody country from atomic weapons, they still have the attitude that I deserve nothing until I fist fight somebody!  These crazy people have me so angry I'm cussing like a sailor!  The only true reason they think I deserve nothing is because they are all jealous, plain and simple.  Anything else they say is just a smoke screen to cover the jealousy.

Americans are insanely paranoid when it comes to tobacco.   For a reason.  Tobacco inhibits the ability to program them with the techniques derived from the work of Dr. Joszef Mengele.  The antipsychotic nature of tobacco puts a cap on psychosis limiting the compulsive behavior they can cause.  The paranoia leads to fear, the fear keeps them complacent and prone to lashing out in a self defensive measure.  When people have so called "nicotine fits" it's the repressed psychosis leaking out from the withdrawal of the tobacco that was keeping them repressed.  Depakote has a similar effect but with much more drastic withdrawal effects of psychosis so sever sometimes a padded cell is required.  Which would you rather use? The one that often leads to violent psychotic episodes from withdrawal or the cigarette??

No comments:

Post a Comment