Monday, January 7, 2013

These hebrew pigs are so desperate to murder me..

They keep attempting biological agents and these stupid Americans keep letting them.  I hope the next one infects every godforsaken jew and they all perish for their stupid greed.  What makes these hebrews think they are experts upon a second Christ?  These stupid people act like only their opinion matters, when opinions are a moot point.  How can they have an opinion when they ignore every single miracle over a broken jaw?  That's all they see.  People come from around the world to see me, telling me that I speak for Nippon, I speak for China, Moscow loves the tsar and all that these stupid idiots can do is interfere with my communications, try to murder me and laugh like crazies when they fail!

I'm fed up with being flat broke because a bunch of jealous hater ship sinkers only want to sink my ship because they are jealous, evil money grubbing demons that will never believe in a second Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment