Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Money does not make you sin free..

Quite frankly, I  am disgusted by the jealous hateful behavior of these so called policemen.  To serve and protect is their job but all they protect is their own egos.  As if being la enforces gives them enough clout to call the Pope a liar.  Not to mention the people of China that built me a dojo!  They largest excuse for these cowards to steal is "I can kick his ass".  Oh really?  I have yet to see any of you do anything other than defecate yourselves every time you try to cheap shot me.   Then you try and murder me wile I'm asleep at night because you looked so foolish defecating yourselves.  Funny how you all seem to forget that and think you can still kick my ass and steal everything.  A bunch of muggers with a delay, as I've said before.  Criminals only out to rob whomever they can for any reason whatsoever.  I only ever stole for survival purposes, not for greed.

A kapitiliszmus lopnak azzok akik szerentjetlen.  A penz az istenyuk.
Egesegukre mert ugy visjelkednek hogy veszejes az egesegukre

No comments:

Post a Comment