Thursday, January 3, 2013

They still try to control the damage...

What damage can there be to control when you get annihilated and Jesus resurrects it?  How is that damaging to anything??  They still lie as if it were.  They just don't want to be getting bombed by Jesus in the first place.  America will learn that atomics spare none and that it is more gratifying to see them live the rest of their lives with disabilities caused by conventional weapons.

The truth of the matter is that this is the land where the second most cherished right is the right to bear arms and their arms don't work upon me, that drove them all crazy.  My imperviousness to firearms has driven these gun toting trigger happy heartless money grubbers crazy!

The first person that shall suffer my katana is the damned doctors that think they should be trying to erase my memory and program me.  What a disgrace to any medical profession!  Where's the hypocratic oath on that one you scumbags with PhD's?  They still see the only way of ending MKUltra is through destroying everything.  That's what they keep trying to program me to do, leave and bomb the bloody place.  These are the suicidal lunatics you are all listening to.  Why do you ignore my miracles?  Oh yeah, I have no money because it's being kept from me, along with everything else anyone has ever tried to give me.  Damage control?  Oh, I intend to TWEeP everyone that's tried to do that to me.  Karma rules and you can only suffer your bad karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment