Friday, January 4, 2013

The bloated egos of these people..

I meet with world leaders while I panhandle, because they always get the runaround when they come to meet me.  I am still being kept incommunicado while these stupid pieces of crap still try and pass of phonies posing as me.  Or try and say other people are responsible for this blog or whatever other hoaxes these lunatics can think of because they selfishly want to keep my talent to themselves to make them rich, while keeping me out on the street.  It's funny, I meet with the prime minister of Japan, Kim Il Sung and representatives from the Chinese polit bureau and these lunatics still think they can convince me otherwise because they have crooked doctors they use to erase people's memories and stable talent.  So they have a bunch of asian looking people walk by and laugh at me, as I said, they aren't the prime minister and they do not speak for Japan.  The only thing further efforts to muscle me in this fashion will result in me leaving and Los Angeles being laid to waste.  Everyone that encourages these idiots is only aiding in the destruction of this town and it seems most people here wan that to happen.

Who do you think you are in calling the world a pack of liars???
Oh yeah that's right, you tried to murder Jesus and failed, not to mention all of the unspeakable rotten sins you committed with Jesus as your victim, so now all you can do is laugh like a lunatic that needs to be taken away in a strait jacket!  Mr. Wong and his "just laugh at the guy" because all he get is laughed at by the Chinese!

No comments:

Post a Comment