Monday, January 7, 2013

The second Christ is not about...

What you want.
It's about heaven on earth and a better way of life.
As much as these egomaniac idiots would like to force their opinions to matter, opinions do not alter the facts.  I roam the earth with impunity.  Everyone that hates is only JEAlOUS OF ME.

Laughing at me doesn't change the fact that your guns do not work upon me.  Childish attempts to goad me into becoming violent because people have lied about me so much.  I mean really, tell people to spit on somebody?  Just because you want to see them fight?  Such childish people are most certainly never worthy of seeing such a thing.  As I've said, in traditional fashion, I'll teach it to someone that can CATCH ME USING IT.  That doesn't mean do every dirty, rotten and lowdown thing just to get me to use it for you to see.  There is no reason to deny a katana from me.  It is only done out of jealousy.

So be it, you shall reap what you sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment