Wednesday, January 2, 2013

These lying idiots don't care that they risk nuclear annihilation...

As long as they can fool those that come to see me.  My presence can be felt for city blocks around me and these idiot posers think they're smart in exploiting this fact.  Since you think you are so smart for taking credit for MY presence, you had better be able to show that it's your wa that unfurls with a kogikatana. If it's your presence, then you had better be able to wield a kogkatana with a blade as hot as the sun.  Its these insanely jealous men, driven insane by how my presence effects women.  All that these souls with mutilated manhoods are capable of is jealous hatred of me.  Circumcision has made these people unable to accept a legend the size of mine.  I actually am a legend in the making, despite what a bunch of upstaged jealous fools have to think or say.  Only a fool interfers with a legend in the making, these fools only see large profit as legendary, bullets disappearing when shot at me isn't enough, nor is the disappearance of firearms from within my sight.  That's not newsworthy and only done "just for the attention".  How these assholes belittle miracles because they only see me as "some homeless guy" that they can lie as much as they want about.

 Love of money is the root of eveil, when money talks, evil speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment