Thursday, February 21, 2013

The last ditch effort to save these fools..

They demand streets paved with gold when the place is packed with sodomites!

Plans I'm currently making for my talent, since all of these selfish people think they can make plans for me and just expect me to accept it... This "cinco de mayo" will be another battle. They have "gay pride" day and marches. Where is "Straight pride" day and marches??? Why does the media or anyone else for that matter even pay attention to people that are so entirely wrong minded they attempt to reproduce with those that lack the organs?! Because they are programming people to be gay! I think these people and their programs are the ones to be ignored! Stand up for EQUAL RIGHTS FOR STRAIGHTS NOT TO BE HETERO BASHED BY GAY MEN WITH CRUSHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment