Wednesday, February 6, 2013

To finally set a date on something..

I think jews are just as bad of sinners as anybody else and any claims to be chosen by God to be above any others are merely racist. The world's biggest hoax and longest con is this nonsense of any group of people being chosen to be above any other. I've said this before and that is why these hebrews have done me as they have. Slander me everywhere with vicious rumors and lies that cause me to be violated. This sort of behavior is not ordained by God, I can guarantee you stupid jews this. Especially the portion of your own sacred Torah that you seem to ignore completely, the story of Lott and his wife. A pillar of salt is not enough punishment for Hebrews that carry on the traditions of Sodom and Gomorrah. Neither were the concentration camps of World War II. You still behave in this horrible fashion, torturing your fellow mankind. I figured out why these jews don't want anything to be paved with gold, it would take away their money hoards that make them appear special. Greed is a mortal sin, streets paved with gold makes it hard to be greedy and these jews don't want that. So they think they can just bully me into changing my attitude. Never going to happen and I'm giving the United States until February 14, 2013 to give me my diplomatic passport and bank cards with PIN numbers to access my monies from Japan. After then I'm going to Cancun and America will be totally annihilated. I know you won't believe I'm capable and will only try to use your sicko doctors to erase my memory. Pity the whole place shall suffer for these stupid jews.

No comments:

Post a Comment