Saturday, February 4, 2012

From beyond the gates of hell...

I post pages in history to the internet.

These pigs ignore the wisdom of my words and only seek to take credit for them.

An offer that the United States can not refuse...

Looking at all of the crop surplus that simply goes to waste, one can only imagine the total amount that goes to waste.  Perhaps China can manage it more efficiently.  Corporate farms do bad business.  Looking at the loan information sorted by region, one can easily see how the small farmers were forced out of business.  I think the people that grow the food we eat have the most important job there is, and should be treated accordingly.

The homosexuals of Hollywood shall suffer the yellow peril.
These pigs think that Jesus wouldn't smoke tobacco, so they allow a bunch of sodomites to do whatever they want to me while I sleep at night.  Putting drugs AND poison in my food and drink.  That is how they've done the Grand Master of Shaolin.  The evils of western medicine.  Doctors have their patients so afraid of becoming ill, they have martial law against smoking tobacco.  For this I demand a ban upon all advertising for medicines.  Such advertising only causes illness.  The Chinese military shall enforce this if necessary.  Some of these doctor worshipping demons can't even think for themselves.  Forsake western medicine!

I do not blame anyone for what I've gone through.
I only blame money.
This is hell on earth because people will do anything for money.
There are even Hell's Angels here, sealing the fate of the jewnited states.
Only hell on earth has hell's angels in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment