Sunday, February 19, 2012

The secret of the "death touch" will be kept safe..

I will not be turned into your gun Mr. Bush.
Nobody pulls my trigger but me.

I have a doctorate in Martial Arts and these fools think it's all just talk.
Ignoring the fact that while I am fully conscious, they are prevented from throwing a punch at me.
An example of my telepathy.
These cheap shot artists all talk tough while I'm passed out from exhaustion in an alley but while I'm awake all they do is defecate themselves out of fear.

This is why China must invade, these so called christians have been turned into violent psychotics by these hebrews and their program of capitalism.  America has been turned into Israel's private army and they have bullied the earth with them ever since world war 2.

As I said to the representative from the Polit Bureau of China, help me stop this monster that Israel created.
With a tent on the beach advertising a drink named "monster", I thought it an appropriate comment.  Those energy drinks are nothing but Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde formulas for Israel's army of fools.  They needed the media to manipulate the populace, the media decided they don't need anyone to delegate their authority and took over the hand that fed them with blackmail.

I consider this to be an emergency situation, due to the outbreaks of violence, United Nations Peacekeeping troops are desperately needed in the United States.  The anger the truth generates is bound to cause violence towards hebrews.  These doctors think they can dope them up with pharmaceuticals, keeping them complacent and continuing to lie.  The truth must come out and the mind control must end.  It is an evil people that steal people's minds.  Israel started it all with their psychiatry.  The entire purpose of studying the human mind is to find a way to control it.  Psychiatrists are the largest demons of western medicine.  I have been working to swing the pendulum and easternize the west while de-westernizing the east.  The world is a beautiful place and the different cultures are where most of the beauty comes from.  People are the most beautiful creation and every life is a miracle.  Americans take life entirely for granted, any reason is enough to murder somebody.  That is what China must teach these programmed morons.  How to cherish all life as the miracle it all is.

China values wisdom more than any other nation,  Christians refer to their God as an "infinitely wise" God.  How does that differ?

No comments:

Post a Comment