Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Proof Hebrews lie...

The entire reason the nation of Israel exists is because these hebrews demanded their own nation after world war 2 out of fear of another Hitler.They were orced to admit that they brought the wrath of Hitler and the people of Germany upon themselves with their own rotten behavior.  These jews always call themselves God chosen and then assume that allows them to break the ten commandments because they are God chosen and God would be more lenient.  Hitler was God's warning for this behavior..

Joseph Stalin helped to stop Hitler and now these jews call him a monster.  That is the gratitude of a Hebrew.  I'm sure every stalinist would agree, that is an act of an enemy.  It is because of these liars that the cold war happened.  It is because of these liars that Palestine has no home.  Israel's fear of another Hitler was the entire reason Palestine was evicted.  They have a nation to flee to, so they had the audacity to betray the trust of the entire earth and use Nazi research to manipulate the earth.  They say "he's another Hitler and must be stopped" when they should shut up and go to Israel, since Palestine was made homeless to give them that safe haven to flee to.  I'm sure even India will tell them "dengay" after such insolence.

I do not require anyone's approval for eternal life. I just don't die.  Nothing anyone says or does will ever change my attitude, as long as I am alive I have eternal life.

Americans need to be saved from the program these Hebrews formulated with Nazi research.  Since China helped to save the hebrews, China must intervene and stop them from abusing the trust China put into them by allowing them to have nazi research.  I can not allow the entire populace to perish because of a bunch of media blackmailers overridden with guilt into disbelief.

All I want is a bloody hotel suite with room service and cash for expenses and treated with the level of respect of any other world leader.  These fools still think they can convince me otherwise and continue to play childish games.  I know the world reads this blog, it may not be on television but word of mouth is worldwide instantaneous over the internet.  I beat television fair and square.  Those that have pt words into my mouth have made a grave error.  All these bloodthirsty goons want to see is me murder someone and I refuse to lower myself to their level just for money.

Jesus does not love money.
People that love money do not go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment