Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Posts that have been deleted cause war.

These idiotic pigs think they can put any words in my mouth and still do anything they want to me.
China and Russia veto in the UN and it's not enough, they still think it's a script!!
Canada pledges oil to aid China with it's peacekeeping efforts and still, they think they can convince me nobody is reading this.
These people have completely lost their minds.

As I said to the Polit, and stopped them in their tracks: The world is an oyster for pearls of wisdom, not a sandbox for children and their toys.  Americans are as misbehaving children being selfish with a toy.  That toy being money.  How much crime would there be if people could print their own money when they NEED it?  As is done in China.  The US government is pretty much just creating money from nowhere to pay it's bills, let the citizens just print the money and circumvent the government bureaucracy.  They want streets paved with gold yet they ignore eternity.  Print your own money and pave it yourselves.

They are so smug because they change my fingerprints, Canada has my real fingerprints, I got caught at the border with a marijuana pipe in my trunk....

My name is Victor Varsanyi and I can never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment