Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have the veto..

These pigs are still smug because they manufactured dirty laundry to blackmail me with.
I refuse to submit to blackmailers.
Media people that air dirty laundry only aid in the efforts of blackmail.
As do people that pay attention to such garbage.

China and Russia vetoed because they listen to me.
Let these media pig blackmailers suffer for their behavior in keeping the populace ignorant of world war three.
How fast can korean missiles be manufactured?
Arm them with conventional warheads and rain them down on the populace, since these stupid hebrews want to continuously compare me to Hitler and everything.  Instead of the V2, it shall be Korean missiles.  Targeting the only resistance, law enforcement.

With one taste of the ways of China, Americans were hooked.  These childish souls crave the wise teachings of China.  They are too childish and ashamed to admit to it.  Flood America with Szechuan monks and teach them the ways.  Americans need guidance, Chinese can provide it to help end this childish way of life.  The world is an oyster for words of wisdom, not a sandbox for children and their toys.  They still think they can bully me because I refuse to fight somebody.  I'm sure that the Chinese don't take kindly to being called liars because I refuse to fight somebody.  Especially from a bunch of deluded atheist doctors that don't believe in past lives or a soul.  Deluded because they all ignore the fact that I can change the flight path of an arrow.  That includes bullets and atomic weapons.  The projectile weapon has interfered with the natural order of things, man has had to evolve a natural defense against it.

More teaching of I Chi DO...
All of these American martial artists only learn the moves and none of the spiritual ways of these fighting styles.  They can move the moves but harness none of the true power of Chi.  It is this power that gives me AND MY GRASSHOPPERS superior healing abilities.  When the cells of the human body are seen as feathers to the soul, one can preen the feathers and heal rapidly.  The point of the beak that you use is the center of Chi.  It is also the center of gravity.  The dragons in the skies are the souls the vessels here contain.  The center of gravity of a star moves around because it's all just a ball of plasma with different densities.  It is this movement of the center of gravity of a star that pulls the beak of your chi and preens your feathers...

These childish psychiatrists with their childish curiosities acting as if they are wiser than me because they over explain everything with complex words.  They "generate psychosis in efforts to trigger a psychotic outburst." because they wish to discredit me.  In other words they do rotten things to me that bother me and leave me thinking about it until I become angry enough to become violent.  People well versed in the martial arts don't allow anger to cloud their judgement that easily.  That is the entire purpose of unfurling Wa, to release anger that has been stored up.

Flood the nation with monks and teach these bullies a lesson.  For most normal bullies it takes a beating to teach them, these bullies have no foreskins and no amount of beating will teach them anything.  I keep trying to heal them and have them all regrow their foreskins through giving up my manhood, but all they do is label me a homosexual and try to murder me as a demon.  That is how backward these people are.  You offer to heal them of an affliction and they label you a demon and try to murder you.  Americans only see generosity as stupidity and kindness as a weakness.  I'm sure the szechuan can see the need for the superior teachings of china to be forced upon these poor lost souls...

I may be penniless but I have more grasshoppers in China than there are people in the United States.  This may be their town and their nation, but it is MY world.

No comments:

Post a Comment