Friday, January 20, 2012

Because they still try to keep me from leaving peacefully...

I wish to carpet bomb the city of Los Angeles with conventional weapons.
They fear the atomic retaliations for all of the phonies they've put in place, so we must destroy them before I leave.

Hollywood's best kept secret is world war 3.
Axis of Liberty versus the Allies of Peace.
Bush already surrendered to me and they have done every dirty rotten thing to me out of sheer spite.
Nothing will ever take that surrender back or make it go away.
My duties as a world leader are for more important that any form of entertainment.
These greedy capitalist pigs will never see a life without money.

Heaven on earth is a life without money because when everyone is rich, there's no need to keep track.
Sorry to disappoint Mr. Bush, the CIA and the pigs responsible for mind control on the populace of the United States, but a utopia of pill popping television viewers without minds of their own is no utopia, it is only hell on earth.  These jews started using Mengele's research as soon as they got their hands on it and the first major implementation of it was McArthy and the "red menace" scare.  Soviet conscripts for the Pope and they call it a menace!  Soulless money worshipping demonic capitalists that they are!  Capitalism is the program of hebrew mind control.  McArthyism proves it.  Capitalism will die even if I have to destroy the entire nation to end it.

All they do is keep everything from me, put words in my mouth and have temper tantrums because they can't murder me.
I still have eternity and the pigs of this town are costing America eternity.
How many cities have I smote when my wa unfurls?
They ignore it and laugh!
The sheer lunacy, I would unfurl my wa upon this town but it is too powerful.
Asking God to strike down a single person as akin to trying to kill a single ant with an atomic weapon while sparing everything else.
God is that powerful.

No amount of money will give you eternal life.

Carpet bomb them for eternal life, carpet bomb them for the fake tsars, fake Christs and all other posers.  How DARE they!?

No comments:

Post a Comment