Friday, January 13, 2012

It's a pity

My plans once I leave the jewnited states is to make a paper mache cow out of money and send it to America with a note attached telling them to let that give them eternal life because God won't.
Money is the only thing these pigs have faith in.

Only in the JEWNITD STATES do they behave in such a fashion:
They keep the second christ on the street and do whatever evil things they can think of to him because they think it proves otherwise.
They manufacture dirt for blackmail using corrupt doctors and such.
that's how desperate they are to die because they are too miserable for eternal life.

They ignore miracle after miracle and worship only money and their false prophet doctors with their bogus miracles of modern medicine.

All of the money in the world can not buy eternity and nothing the pigs of this nation have done prove that I don't have it.
As long as I am alive I have eternal life and nothing will ever change my attitude.
Hell on earth is the United States.
They spend billions on war and destruction and next to nothing on loving one another.
The most backward hate filled society that has ever existed.
I hate this place and all I want to do is Find that Canadian girl I met online on dalnet IRC.
I spent a few nights at her place in edmonton many years ago, I have regretted not staying there ever since.
One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
I will continue to smite city after city as long as I am being kept incommunicado and out on the street.

Cities get destroyed and all these jew pigs do is tell people to laugh at me, as if the opinions of these greedy money worshippers matter to me.
I seek nobody's approval, I have eternal life and america is missing out because of those pigs.
America shall only get my pity.

It is an evil hateful person that laughs at another's misfortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment