Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brain damaged bullies..

That can no longer bully anyone.
They attempt to use the media to bully me with lies.
They attempt to bully me with handlers keeping everything from me and handling all of my correspondence,
They can't hurt me, yet they still try because their hearts are blinded by the materialism that they see with their eyes.
Soulless money grubbing demons that can't understand why I don't love money.
I have eternity to be rich.
The only thing these people have convinced me of is the necessity for many to perish.
Brain damaged by the love of money that is capitalism, they would rather have money than eternal life.

I have to laugh at these pathetic children, they sin the sin of greed and think it makes them righteous.
They sin the sin of pride and wonder why I have no pride.
Money is just a number that indicates how greedy people are.

I can change the flight path of an arrow.
Bullets turn into insects that fly away and they ignore it because I refuse to fist fight someone.
These bullies think they can bully the earth into accepting a fake Second Christ.
American ordinances will never explode upon any of MY loyal subjects.

What kind of moron wants to see the prince of peace fist fight someone?
The same kind that ignores cities getting smote and airports getting bombed.

The billions of people outside this nation obviously believe enough to bomb LAX.
The media here has only convinced the earth that they are insane.

These people are nothing but a bunch of tough talking bullies that can't hurt me and all they do is make me and the billions of people outside the reign of the American media angrier and angrier.
They keep everything from me, keeping me on the street and expect me not to be angry and to do nothing but be bullied.  Sorry for your bad luck, I'd rather leave and go to a nation that considers me it's symbol, like China.  Why should I stay here and be kept on the street because a bunch of bullies want to force me into something?  They are so greedy they ignore cities smote and airports bombed because all they want to do is keep the money they have kept from me.

Pathetic excuses for human beings.

It's amazing how money deludes people into thinking they are smarter than those without it.
Greed is still a deadly (mortal) sin, there is nothing smart about being greedy.
Still not smart enough to change the flight path of an arrow.
Still not smart enough to have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment