Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ever since..

Israel has had their own nation to flee to, they have done whatever they wanted to whomever they wanted.
Whatever God these people worship, it is entirely evil and based upon money.  Capitalism is the program they follow, love of money, the richest wins.  Brain damaged.

As for all of these greedy pigs that think greed is way smarter, let me teach you a lesson in the deadly sin of greed, proving what fools these mortals be...

Greedy enough to steal a Nobel Prize, is dumb enough to cause a nuclear threat.


Speaking as Emperor to the earth,

  It should be clear to the billions that exist outside this media blackmailer dictatorship called the United States, the minds of the populace are severely brain damaged.  Their minds suffocate from being buried in the sands of ignorant bliss.  Especially as concerning the male populace, the emotional problems caused by the "procedure" called a circumcision or removal of male foreskin.  I have concluded that, removal of foreskin causes uncontrollable jealous rages in many males.  My broken jaw is the result of such a rage.  That is one of the reasons I have been so very forgiving upon the populace of this nation.  They've been hoodwinked and bamboozled by these jews ever since world war II.  To think, I used to love this nation, and I get to Los Angeles and find out that all anti-Semites are forced to become homosexuals.  That is what these jews think they can do to people.  I hate this place.  Hollywood should be entirely ashamed, since Shakespeare was renowned for anti-Semitism.  I consider it time for a civil war.  Think about this fact, all of the jews that are trained by the israeli military are nothing more than troops here if we ever go to war with Israel.  I demand that Israel withdraw their troops immediately and think we should declare war against Israel.

Teachings of I Chi DO....

There is a tree of life upon this planet.  A tree of bloodlines of humans.  Sometimes branches go bad due to corruption caused by the "seven deadly sins".  Those sins are the sicknesses of this tree of life.  Capitalism is the sickness of greed and the time has come to prune the corruption of it.  It is time to end the global police state and switch to elected law enforcement.  Police are the hired guns of the wealthy while sheriffs are elected by the majority.  Police are so incompetent they have only honed their expertise at framing people for crimes they never committed.  Especially within the United States, capitalism, where everyone has a price, including the police department.  Integrity means not having a price upon your soul.  Accepting bribes to ignore victimless crimes, is one thing, taking bribes to force people to be gay is another.  Suffice it to say I am beyond upset.  I am in a constant state of fuming rage, the fumes are the things I shout at people while I panhandle.  These pigs have done everything they can think of to make me angry enough to strike someone because they all want to see the much fabled "death touch".  Such an audience could never be worthy of the teachings of such a powerful technique, they lack the respect for life required to master it.  It is only through life mastery that one can master death.

Anyhow, still kept on the street, so again I sit on a bench yelling f*ck you kike you don't scare me, bully someone else because I will not be made into a homosexual!

The cells of the human body are the feathers of the soul.  With the beak of your chi it is possible to preen them and change your appearance.  Curiosity is the sharpening stone for the beak of your chi...

It's things like the above poem, that's poetry to China.  THAT is what makes me Grand Master.  Not just the ability to fight but the ability to open doors within people's minds.  That's what the prodigal son is about.  New ways of thinking, advancing civilization on this earth.  A renaissance, as I've been saying....

I am exhausted, I wait for peace keeping troops to hand deliver me something because the jew morons and their mind control slaves still think they have any hopes left of convincing me of anything other than the need for the extinction of the hebrew language.

No comments:

Post a Comment