Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not for all of the money in the world..

Will I grant Hollywood or Los Angeles Eternal life.
All anyone here is interested in, is collecting a paycheck for proving otherwise.
These people will exploit anything for money.
Blinded by their own greed they can't see that I have the talent of the prodigal son.
These people are so crazy, they cover up World War three to exploit it for film rights.


Those that want to see me fist fight somebody need to get a clue.
I am well versed in the martial arts and have taught myself to unfurl my Wa.
In essence channel the lessons from every fight my soul has ever had in all of my past lives.
When I unfurl my wa without a katana it smites cities.
You "highly doubt that" because you don't know crap about me and have had smoke blown up your arse.
JApanes that come near me always say that it's the most powerful wa they have ever felt before.
LEt the posers continue to get my rewards and more cites shall be smitten.
Why should I care?
People here are too miserable for eternal life anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment