Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Americans not adult enough for honesty..

They lie like children caught doing something wrong.  They think they can just program me and destroy my mind.  As they say "get with the program".  No.  I'd rather destroy your entire nation of mind control idiots.  These hebrews have destroyed the minds of the populace with their programming.  I resurrect their country and they lie about me to everyone telling them I'm some kind of pervert or whatever.  Then they sell me on the black market by drugging my food and drink because they are more interested in hebrews being God's chosen people than they are in eternal life.  I despize this place so much I just want to get as far away as possible from it.  Japan, China, India or Moscow.  These lying rapist, murdering thieves will never have eternal life because money is the only thing they listen to.  Money talks and only evil is heard.  Bullets still turn into insects or disintegrate when shot at me.  As do guns from within my eyesight.  They ignore that completely like the braindead mind control programs they all are.  This nation of childish liars needs to grow up and admit the truth.  Perhaps after several hundred years and several generations they'll be adult enough for eternal life.  Until then, I intend to leave and keep America isolated fromt he rest of the sane minded earth.  Easternize the west and rid the world of Americanization!

No comments:

Post a Comment