Monday, July 29, 2013

I truly hope this reaches my audience unaltered..

After having been terrorized for years with American psychological warfare, I decided to try and terrorize some people out of their pill induced complacency and get them to do something about these idiots that think they can abuse whatever authority they have just to rip me off and keep everything material from me.  I know I have my own plane but I lack the documents required to make use of it.  I know that I have money, once again, I lack the bank cards to make use of it.
  The non-telepaths think they know how to be more wise with telepathy and constantly manipulate and test my capabilities.  As if their greed is wise at all.  If you are so wise why does the world attack you with atomics for lying and stealing so much???
Just to see what they do, I think China should invade with military to put an end to American psychological terrorism.  They've terrorized the earth with their mind control programs and Hebrew paranoia for long enough!

These bullies are so afraid of me, it is transparent behind their tough guy self images.  Their fragile egos can't stand the fact that they can not harm me and only fear retribution.  That is why they all wish to see me fist fight so badly.  These idiots are so self centered all they can think is "that's what I would do".  I am not you, you utter moron.  If you can not harm me (and you can not, if you haven't noticed), why should I harm you?  They fear payback from me for all of the evil rotten things these cowards have done to me while I was drugged unconscious.  I gurantee you this, these homosexual sodomites will perish and anyone that has helped their efforts right along with them.  Homosexuals have taken over America and nobody does a damn thing about it!

Even communications with my own parents have been tampered with, they are both getting old and are over 70.  Money has corrupted these people turning them all into demons, Mexico doesn't seem any better.  People will do or say anything for money.  I can hardly wait to go to a Buddhist nation where materialism and greed hasn't driven everyone insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment