Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The persecution continues...

With psychotic stalker homosexual sodomites that followed me to San Ysidro from Los Angeles. First they run their big mouths telling lies about how I'm some kind of animal bound to be violent at any time, especially to the ladies I attract. Now they run their big mouths with crap about being chicken of a fight. They are so full of crap they can't even get their lies straight! Not to mention what kind of psychotic loser wants to fist fight with Jesus Christ?

Hebrews are pathetic weaklings by themselves, so they programmed a bunch of mindless thugs to bully me. How many times have your thugs tried to cheap shot me and only wound up pooping in their pants? You ignore that and lie.
How many times have you shot at me only to have your bullets turn into insects or disappear? You ignore that and lie.
Proving that Hebrew is the language of the liar.
It's just a bunch of manipulations because Hebrews keep lying about me being some kind of violent psycho. They think they can goad me into using the death touch and killing somebody so they can say I should be locked up. It's these Hebrews and their "get with the program" programs that should be locked up.
Even God doesn't interfere with man's free will and those that do will perish. These people beg fr God to strike them down as if it will be quick and painless. I promise you, when God strikes you down, it will be done in a fashion that causes your soul to never behave in such a fashion again.

I only fight to the death because I am the first practitioner of the deadliest art known to mankind. A bunch of musclebound thugs can't see past their own muscles to realze that it doesn't take huge muscles to kill somebody if a person is accurate. I up the ante with a kogikatana and they always chicken out. To the death is to the death and you all are too chicken to use a sword. BAwk BAwk BAwk! Chickens



If these faggot stalkers follow me to Florida I intend to press charges for stalking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment