Thursday, July 18, 2013

These stupid hebrews..

And their constant cries of "he's another Hitler and must be stopped".  How many Hebrews did I resurrect when I resurrected the coast of Los Angeles??  They ignore every miracle that keeps me alive and then sit their stupidly wondering why I'm so confident.  Why are you?  The entire reason the nation of Israel ever existed after world war II is in case another Hitler happens for hebrews to go there.  Hitler was a man like me destitute and out on the streets and the jews ripped him off and laughed saying how could someone with no money be so smart.  Just as they've done me.  They laughed at Hitler in Munich but after Berlin they were putting jews in concentration camps.  Why are you hebrews so confident?  No concentration camps for you this time, only death is what I see in your futures.  I had thought in a nation filled with devout Catholics such as Mexico it would be obvious who the second Christ is.  After sitting for hours in front of the closest Catholic church to the border with America and watching people do the sign of the cross when they see a Catholic church, I sit here at the library in San Ysidro wondering why I am still kept homeless and still hae no money.  The only answer I can come up with is because of a bunch of lying jews trying to save their skins.  Hebrews have had YEARS of trying to stop me and I am still alive.  How can you ignore that?  Why doesn't the Mossad talk about all of the things they've done to try and stop me??  Starting with every bullet fired, nerve gas, biological weapons, bombs and everything else in their arsenal?  The truth proves that Hebrews are just as bad of sinners as anybody else and do not deserve to be considered God's chosen people.

China built me a dojo in Szechuan province years ago for I Chi Do and I've been desiring to see it for years.  All of these American con artists backed by these jews think they can lie and take credit for my writings because I refuse to fight somebody for them to watch.  If they are the original authors of those teachings, they should be able to change the flight path of arrows, bullets and any other projectile! If they want to take credit for MY teachings let them prove they wrote them by changing the flight paths of arrows and bullets!

I Chi Do is the fountain of Chi.
Chi is gravity, it is obvious after watching how people have a tendancy to gravitate around each other.  I refuse to fight bcause I respect human life enough not to do murder for the entertainment of others.  All of the bullets shot at me have had their energy stored for punches, along with atomic weapons.  All that these superficial American idiots see is how skinny I am and they think their larger muscles can compensate for the fact that I can boost my strength with telepathy.  No amount of larger muscles makes up for a lack of intelligence!!  I beg China to come get me and bring me to my dojo in Szechuan!  I am the meek that inherit the earth, a humble servant to my loyal subjects and comerades  for without them I rule over nothing!  All of the trials and tribulations I've been through over the past 7 years on the streets have left me very timid and not very trusting of others.  Trust nobody claiming to be sent by me for I have no friends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment