Friday, July 12, 2013

Holed up in a motel in Tijuana Mexico...

Since I still only have American welfare and foodstamps, I've gotten A Motel room in Mexico at the Motel Diaz room #302. I only had enough money for 4 nights and tonight is my last night. Should I be forced out into the street to sleep outside again, I'll have given up on the west entirely. If I am the Tsar, where is the money? Despite what these criminal American "packerwoods" and the law enforcers on ther payroll have to say, I do have a job. General Secretary of the United NAtions and I'm currently working on an arms deal for Mexico. These crazy Americans thought they could seed manmade rain over Mexican soil, So I'm arming the Mexican Federales with shoulder mount Surface to Air Missile systems, to be followed by scuds. The crooks in the DEA want to claim I'm some kind of drug dealer? No, I deal in ARms and information. I am the Tsar and I can sell Soviet atomic warheads to whomever I want, even Mexico. See if America continues to bully Mexico after that... Motel Diaz, room number 302, Tjuana Mexico, tonight is my last night because I am out of funds..Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment