Friday, July 19, 2013

This vicious circle of stupid insanity must end..

These crazy Americans, they try to murder me, get retaliated upon with atomics for doing so, yet still continue.  They must be under some sort of mind control because people in their right minds don't behave in this fashion.  I wonder how many times these trigger happy gun toting morons have been given drugs to make them forget they've tried to murder me for years to no avail.  Women always stick up for me and the more they do the more insanely jealous these idiot men get. Bullets still disappear when shot at me, why do you ignore and lie about that, America?  These stupid people only wish to glorify themselves, they have scumbag producers telling them "kill him and I'll make you famous.".  How selfish.  You want to be famous, so you think you can do whatever you want to achieve it?  Or it's just a movie?  If it's just a movie, why was Hollywood wiped off the face of the earth, again?  I'm not ressurrecting a damn thing until I have what's mine from Japan, my katana and access to my money.  Americans and American media has no credibility because none of them even know about the "allies of peace", years later.  You lost and killing me won't ever change that! they keep trying and failing and expecting that to change but it never will.  No backbone for honesty.  Rumsfeld has gone off the wire in a treasonous fashion.  Using mind control on the current and former presidents of the United States.  Well billy badass with mind control and guns, you still can't murder me.  Keep trying and America keeps getting destroyed.  Hope you're selfish lying pieces of garbage butts are happy, you caused it all will your stupid lies and crazy ignoring of my being immortal.  By the way, those teeth you cowardly knocked out while I slept are starting to grow back.  Chickenshit liars!  Grow a spine and be honest for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment