Friday, August 2, 2013

So many call me Jesus Christ when they see me..

Then they walk away leaving me there with nothing. No place to stay, no money for food or anything else and sleeping outside. That's how you treat Jesus Christ??? Don't they want to talk to me and get to know me??? I am an incredibly shy person and always have been. Anyone that has known me my whole life, before the past 7 1/2 years on the streets knows that I'm very, very shy and introverted. I've always been an introvert and a loner. It's lonely at the top and that suits me just fine.

Why would a person call ME Jesus Christ and then give the gifts intended for me to anyone else?? The people getting my things are only interested in proving otherwise, even though they are getting bombed for still trying! That's how crazy these people are! They get bombed for interfering with my communications, they get bombed for keeping everything from me and they still continue!


I can only blame the decadent materialism of the west for this insane behavior! The only thing these greedy people see is money to steal and they laugh when everyone believes their lies about me!.

I know for certain that my own father will make sure that the gifts people send to him intended for me will actually make it to me. That is why I am going to florida. As long as I get my welfare check I'll be going there, unless of course the Chinese and Japanese I saw in San Ysidro last night make sure I have a place to stay and some spending money.

Sorry, I'm too busy wasting energy resurrecting what got bombed to worry about your pethetically petty fist fights. I say wasting energy because even after I ressurrect everything, these greedy selfish pieces of garbage still think I deserve nothing. Fine, your country doesn't deserve resurrection then.

They think they can force me to quit smoking tobacco by keeping money from me. That's how much they worship their false prophet doctors in their religion of western medicine. I resurrected your bloody country, why do you care if I smoke? Because smoking inhibits their ability to program the minds of people because it causes them to stop and think instead of lashing out in a compulsive manner. I also smoke because I'm very angry and I have nobody to yell at....

No comments:

Post a Comment