Friday, August 23, 2013

It's not the material things...

That can all be replaced. It's just the bathing things for me to be able to take care of myself, shave and brush my teeth, etc... Now I have to go around all stinky with no socks even!!. I hate that.

Also the library book I had checked out. I hope these dirty rotten thieves return it but I figure everything has already been sold to feed some addicts habit.

All because people want to smear me because why?
They want to take my place and manipulate the earth as if they were me.
These psychotic stalkers obsessed with discrediting me, all I can do is pity them because they can never understand me.
They sit there all smug and ask why I don't use my telepaty, telepathy is selfless, I can not use it to bless myself, only others. I hope leprosy infects you and you become severely disfigured from it.

SelfLESSness winds up with nothing in this place of entirely selfISH people! I hate this place more and more each day, and it's the people that make me feel that way.
I certainly hope I can reprint my bus ticket and get the heck out of here.
My dad has been asking why I don't come to them for years, I've just been hard headed and wanting to do it all by myself. I can't when I'm facing the level of corruption and being kept out of touch. Actually I just wish some Japanese would snatch me up and get me out of here, or maybe some Russians or Chinese....I hate it here! MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment