Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm treated like a lab rat...

To be experimented upon. Every rotten thing they can do to someone, "just to see what he does". If you are so smart you should be able to predict a reaction! Of course nobody has ever given me what's mine and actually been nice to me, "just to see what he does". Nope they only try to defile my spirit by violating my flesh. Risking the populace of this entire nation. I have eternal life and I don't need your doctor's advice or your damn doctors. My eternal life is a gift from God, no matter how you try to curse it, I will never die. Your doctors want to glorify themselves and create some pill that gives everyone eternity. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! It's all about power and control. These selfish, evil and power crazed people think they can control who winds up having eternal life. Not sin free enough. You have to learn how to love one another because you have no clue.

You should not have tried to erase my memories and program me.
I might forget America ever existed..
You should not have tried to harm me in any way shape or form.
I might unleash massive solar flares that wipe out America or even the entire earth.

You don't believe and it doesn't matter. You don't matter.
I can never die.

America is no longer the "land of opportunity". All of the opportunities have been ruined by sociopathic opportunists exploiting others for their selfish profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment