Monday, August 19, 2013

As much as they claim marijuana is a "gateway" drug..

My study shows that pharmaceuticals are more of a gateway drug than anything else.
Of the speed addicts I've studied, over 90 percent took the prescription drug ritalin while growing up.
Of the heroin addicts I've studied, over 75 percent started with the prescription drug oxycontin.

Pharmaceuticals are nothing more than glamorized dope pushers and their doctors are the dealers. It's interesting that everytime I attack western medicine these crazies protect their doctors like crack addicts protect their dealers.
The entire concept of a miracle of medicine in blasphemy and shows what delusions of grandeur these doctors are having. Only God does miracles, not your doctors or their medicines. They sure have you all fooled though. They laugh to the bank while the suckers believe their baloney!

A week from now I'll be on a bus bound for Florida.
What will these superficial idiots do when I'm no longer "just some homeless guy"?
Seeing as how the only reason I'm still homeless is beause of the lies of people like Jeff Hollaway, who is too lazy to find me to talk to me or tell me anything. Or the greedy pigs that handle me. Or the identity thieves that think it's funny to keep Nobel prize money from somebody. Or the sheer liunatics that think it's funny to impersonate Christ.

Oh well, one week to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment