Friday, August 9, 2013

I bought my bus ticket...

I leave San Diego on august 26th at 8:15 am and arrive in florida on the 29th at 9:15 am.
Ten miles from where my parents live.

I most likely will not post until I arrive there.
Send everything there, please.
Hopefully I can set up my own secure server with my own domain name, since gmail and google isn't giving my messages or comments.
I guess these utter morons can think they can convince me nobody is readin.
Considering that I've been meeting with people, that will never happen. All they can do is continue to make everyone attempting to contact me angry. Bad idea considering some of them have atomic weapons at their disposal.
Oh well, a bunch of hard headed idiots think they are smart for causing nuclear strikes. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment