Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just a few more days...

And I'll be traveling to a place where I can sleep inside, shower everyday and hopefully get my mail and messages.
As much as these people handling me lie, it's sad that people listen to them.
I'm quite fed up with these pieces of garbage that think they can do whatever they want to me. Especially those that think they can erase my memories and program me to be something I am not. After seven years of living on the streets and all of the hell and highwater I've survived, why do they still doubt me? They are in denial of all of the evil and wicked things they've done to me. They deny it because they are guilty of doing evil to the second Christ. They can not overcome their guilt and admit to themselves that what they've done is wrong. Too full of their deluded self righteousness, they see none of their own actions as a sin and project their own sins upon me. As if me being the victim of the sins of others makes me the sinner. Nothng I can do about that. It's a pity that those in power run the government through blackmail. The entirety of the American government is a farce and is only a puppet of these blackmailing scum. America is a media dictatorship run by blackmailing scumbags and they say it's a great way of life. Only a blackmailer wants to protect this way of life.

Cuba isn't all that far frm Florida, I'd rather go to a communist country where people know how to share and share alike. Communism is fascist sharing and that's what these selfish American pigs need a lesson in. As plentiful as everything is here, there is absolutely no reason for anyone to go without. Especially housing. Real estate should be dirt cheap in America yet people are barely paid ebnough to afford it.

They fear I know too much and would rather murder me, even after I resurrect this wretched nation of selfish pig headed scum. The dirty secrets of the government sanctioned experiments upon the populace of America is why they'd rather murder me. A bunch of doctors with delusions of grandeur performing experiments upon whomever they want cause America to lose out on eternal life because it is not a result of their experimentation and their damn pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment