Thursday, August 15, 2013

These posers...

Posing as me, it's amzing how times have changed. People used to make fun of posers like that. Now it's called identity theft but they are still just posers and can never compare to the real me. Identity theft is just as lame as being a poser.

Nobody has ever kidnapped me, only stolen my identity.
Pity that so many law enforcers in America are corrupt and participate in identity theft. The bloodsucking leeches that followed me from Santa Monica to here. Along with the crooked cops in Rampart distrcit. The peckerwoods, the crips AND the bloods, all have posers stealing my identity, with the help of law enforcers.


Pity that these morons are kept out of the loop on the atomics they have caused to be used. They tick of an angry earth by keeping me out of touch and stealing Nobel prizes then make up whatever lies to get people to wish to hurt me. Payback is a bitch and these people will get what they deserve. More interested in seeing who they can fool while posing as me and they could care less about eternity.

Interesting to see a bunch of crooked scumbags cause America to miss out on eternity because all they want to do is steal money.

Still too pathetically weak to hurt me. It doesn't matter how big you are, still to much of a weakling to damage me. Sad that you think you should for any reason at all.

Didn't anyone tell these crooked law enforcers that the Pope considers me to be the Second Christ? Or are these law enforcers so self righteous and have such enormous egos they think they can just call the Pope a liar??

Only one man was crucified, why are there so many denominations of the Christian church??? Because hebrews want to divide and conquor it.

I can hardly wait to get to Florida, 11 more days until I let greyhound do the driving..

No comments:

Post a Comment