Monday, August 5, 2013

A plague upon my enemies...

Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth, as it is in heaven
As above, so below.
A plague of leprosy.
A new strain with no form of treatment.
Let their tongues become infected for every lie they have told.
Let their hands become useless for evey word they've altered.
Let their eyes swell closed for every miracle they refuse to see.
So mote it be.

You think you can steal everything and just program me?
I resurrect your damn country and you call me a traitor?
After all of the evil things you've done to me that I've forgiven?
Pardon my language, but fuck you.


Believe or perish, you do not believe, so suffer God's wrath.
Money speaks and only evil is heard.
All of these peons that think their wealth makes them more important than me. My soul is still the sun the earth orbits, and you can do nothing to me.
I am the light of the sun, Every day the sun rises is a day that I have made.
You manufacture your stupid childish films and cause the death and destruction that I keep resurrecting. You seed your childish clouds and I keep burning off with solar flares. None of which changes a thing and only makes you look worse.
Still behaving like angry children that have had your toys taken away.
I hope all of you rot with leprosy.

To channel 40 in Tijuana: ¡El dinero habla y sólo el mal se oye!

No comments:

Post a Comment