Saturday, August 3, 2013

TV channel 40 in Tijuana...

The pretty newscaster of that station always knew when I was watching from the motel room I had last month. At least the fact that I resurrected the coast of California got reported on that station. Other stations are run by jews and don't want people to rejoice in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. All they want to do is bully me. Whatever.

I smoke pot and I can take over live television broadcasts with my telepathy. Even in Spanish, like a couple soccer (futball) games I watched too. These stupid jews lie about me to everybody and think their lies can change facts. Hebrew is the language of the liar and I've seen these jews do nothing but false witness. Think about it, the coast of California gets destroyed and resurrected and it doesn't make the news in America. It did in Tijuana though. Eventually I will turn the pyramids of Mexico into solid gold.

I resurrect portions of the country and all they can do is be jerks to somebody. They get so mad because they "look like assholes". Well gee, you act like assholes, you're going to look like assholes. Why should I give a crap about America when all you do is cover up miracles and lie just so that you can steal my money?

People apologize while all of the money is being kept out of my paypal account.
Paying taxes? Those are paid on a quarterly basis and I have yet to actually recieve any funds, why should I pay taxes when I haven't actually gotten cash in hand?? I'd pay them on their quarterly due date as any other business would but I haven't gotten any cash in hand.

More excuses to deny America eternal life.
I can hardly wait to go someplace where they actually want eternal life and will celebrate it with me by using marijuana, in tea, in food or smoking it. Marijuana is as gentle on the body as chamomile!

No comments:

Post a Comment