Thursday, August 8, 2013

I've given up on the people here..

They have no interest whatsoever in eternal life, they only seek to prove otherwise. Something they can never do. So be it. The rest of the earth shall enjoy it while these empty headed programs bloat their egos with all of the money they've stolen.

Empty headed because they don't see rape as a sin. They don't see any of the wicked and evil things they've done to me as a sin. They see themselves as self righteous even though they've done every conceivable evil thing to me. In the minds of these empty headed buffoons they've discredited me. Whatever, I'm still alive, I still have eternity to watch you die, slowly and painfully, over and over again.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and when they least expect it is the temperature I prefer.

More empy headed programs talking trash about a fist fight. I don't need to fist fight somebody to change the flight paths of projectiles! These idiots still demand that I fist fight somebody because they are mindless programs trying to manipulate me into showing certain evil people the death touch. Never going to happen. I'd rather leave and torch the whole place with solar flares.

I miss my mom's home cooking. First thing I'm going to ask her to cook for me is borjú pörkölt krumplival. I miss good home cooked hungarian food. I miss my parents, I haven't seen my mother in years!
It's sad and pathetic that these selfish greedy pigs won't let me email my own parents without interfering. What do they care? They probably came from broken homes or foster homes and know nothing about family and love. The only thing pigs like these love is money. These people have no hearts only wallets, no souls only money.


Esta gente no tiene corazones sólo carteras, ningunas almas sólo dinero.


Mis almas son el sol las órbitas de la Tierra, esto es lo que me hace Cristo.

Моя душа солнце околоземных орбитах, вот что делает меня Христа.

Lelkem a Nap a Föld kering, ez az, ami én vagyok a Krisztus.

Mon âme est le soleil des orbites la terre, c'est ce qui me rend le Christ.

Meine Seele ist die Sonne um die Erde kreist, das macht mir die Christus.

No comments:

Post a Comment