Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It appears to me...

And most likely the rest of the world.
The CIA, FBI and other alphabet agencies are behaving in a fashion that shows more loyalty to Israel than to the bulk of the populace of the United States. Treasonous to be sure. Japan bombs you, and all you have done is encourage them to do so again. That is treason. You want to protect this country from "all enemies foreign and domestic" that doesn't mean angering the world futher jeopardizing the populace to blaot your own egos! Israel has been using and advancing Nazi mind control research upon America and the government is under it's control. A bunch of Christians more interested in saving a bunch of jews and a bunch of homosexuals over believeing an the Second Chsit? You people look crazy to the rest of the world. Oh yeah that's right your egos are so big and bloated America is the only country that matters to you. Say that when Japan sells you no more electronics and when China, India and the rest of the nations of the earth that America has financially enslaved make nothing for America.

The only way to end this is to give me what's mine. I don't see that happening because Americans have their heads too far up Israel's arse. Pity to see so many Christians not wanting eternity and missing out. I have no choice anymore. I don't die and I'm not going to stay here to be treated like this forever, of that you can be sure.

You did not give me what is mine, got bombed for it. I was merciful and resurrected what was destroyed. Why should I continue to be merciful? Americans only see mercy as weakness and generosity as stupidity.

I still will never die and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment