Friday, August 23, 2013

The theft of my backpack...

And everything in it (including my bus ticket< hopefully I can get a reprint), while I was sleeping last night, only confirms what I have to say about this place. It's full of selfish, dirty rotten thieves with no souls. Since I heard Brandon Cleavinger laughing about ti last night, I know who is responsible and who is responding to my email to my father because it obviously did not come from him. See Mr. Cleavinger has been high jacking shipments of drugs and framing me for it for years. It's a pity the DEA can't catch his lying pathetic dumb ass. Still can't hurt me pathetic weakling and I refuse to hurt you. I refuse to hurt anyone with my fists. Why should I when Japan is willing to use atomics to back me up? Of course that's being compartmentalized and I'm sure Mr. Claevinger isn't in the loop on that one. Not to mention the things I can destroy telepathically with solar flares. Whatever got destroyed as a result of this theft is not my fault, blame the thieves. How these pathetic cowards delay my getting off the street while they continue to try to murder me. After years of trying AFIC they are as crazy as a loon. America is not the world and I guess these morons need a lesson in that, the hard way.

If you are so smart MR. Claevinger why can you do nothing but steal?
Oh you think thievery makes you more of a ninja?
Shows how little you know about ninjitsu.
Try ingesting the poisons I have and survivng, then come talk to me about being more of a ninja.

How desperate they are, still playing childish games, oh well, I know I will never die and nothing they can do will ever change that. It's easy to have patience when eternity looms before me.

oops, you made me angry and I lost my temper and destroyed things with my telepathy, sorry for your bad luck.

Nothing they have done proves anything other than what soulless money grubbing demons these people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment